Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Planning on buying a bow for bow hunting!

I have been reading about and looking at different compound bows from different companies over the last several days. I would say that Hoyt, Mathews, Bear and PSE bows are at the top of my list. I don't want to spend a crazy amount of money just in case it winds up being a passing fancy for me but I also want to get something I can enjoy just practicing with on range as well as use to do some hunting. I have always been intrigued with hunting but never really hunted with a gun. To me shooting a dear from 300 yrds away while sipping on a coke just doesn't seem to sporty. I am a big fella so if I can sneak up on a dear and kill with a bow from 40 yrds or less then I think there would be a great deal of sport in that. So I'm on the look out for a good bow and something affordable. If you see something I might be interested in let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment