Monday, January 18, 2010

Whats Happening In Mack's World

If you haven't figured it out my name is Mack. No its not my real name but its the name that anyone who knows me online knows me by. My real name is Josh McCall. I live in Greer, SC. I am married to a wonderful woman who has put up with me now for almost 16 years. This is my first blog site and this is just a short introductory into my life and who I am. I am what is commonly referred to as an Online Gamer. I have been playing games online now for 17 years. My wife may call it an addiction. I call it fun and safe. There are a lot of other things I could be into after all. If you think about it, its actually a pretty cheap hobby as well. Much cheaper than say yachting or even golf when you add up the cost of clubs and greens fees. I work for a company called Walker Pest Management where I am a Dispatcher / IT guy. If you live in upstate South Carolina give them a call they have great service and great employees (wink!). Well that's enough about me for now. I will give you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment