Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pest Control for South Carolina

I recently ran into an old friend at my nephew's Christmas program for school. While we were talking, the subject of employment came up. I was currently unemployed and had been for almost 3 months. I was working a high stress fast paced job that was starting to really get to me, mentally and physically. I left this job voluntarily which I will admit was not the best idea I have ever had. My old friend told me he was looking for a dispatcher for his Pest Control Company. Well I have been in dispatch and Operations for the trucking industry for almost 16 years so this was very similar to my old line of work but in a whole new industry. I am now happily employed at Walker Pest Management based in Travelers Rest SC. We have several technicians dedicated to there local routes. We service Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Taylors, Greer, Duncan, Pickens, Easley, Simpsonville, Piedmont, Mauldin and surrounding upstate SC. The technicians are all trained and certified and all take courses every year to keep learning about this field. What I have learned is there is a lot of information you need to know to do this job correctly. So if you ever need a Quality Local Pest Control Service just visit Walker Pest Managemetn online and give us a call. We will treat your home or business like they were our own. And when you call you will probably get me on the other end of the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment